Featured Training Opportunities
Listed opportunities are those consistently offered, specific to pregnancy-related depression and anxiety.
Postpartum Support International & 2020 Mom Co-Lead Training
Colorado Association for Infant Mental Health (CoAIMH)
The Endorsement is one of the first and most comprehensive efforts to identify best practice competencies at multiple levels and across disciplines and to offer a pathway for professional development in the infant, early childhood, and family field.
Free online modules
- Management of Perinatal Mood Disorders During Pregnancy, Colorado School of Public Health
- Australia's Beyond Blue, Training Modules
Postpartum Stress Center
- 12-Hour Post-Graduate Training Program face to face over 2-days (quarterly) in Rosemont, PA, for social workers, psychologists, counselors, marriage & family therapists
- 12 Continuing Education (CE) contact hours through the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
MAternal mental health now
- Self-paced online certification training on perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including depression and anxiety during pregnancy, postpartum depression and anxiety, OCD, and postpartum psychosis.
The Seleni Institute
- A clinical training program for mental and physical health care providers on women's reproductive and maternal mental health.